Initial Visit (Intake and Full Treatment): $100
Follow-Up Acupuncture Treatments: $90
Package of 3 Treatments: $80 per treatment ($240 total)
Fertility and GYN
Initial Visit (Intake and Full Treatment): $120
Follow-Up Treatments: $100
Per Visit: $120
Per Visit: $110
We are In-Network with United Healthcare & Cigna Healthcare. If your plan covers acupuncture and you’ve met your deductible we’re happy to file your claims.
We provide Anthem BCBS patients with Super Bills that can be submitted directly to the insurance company for reimbursement. Cost of Initial Visit is $120. Follow-Up treatments are $100.
Credit Card Processing
There is no charge for processing your credit, debit or HSA card with the following exceptions: There is a $3 processing fee: (1) if you use two credit cards at check-out, or (2) your credit card is not present.
**These are all discounted from our standard fee of $150-410**
Jinmei Xu – Practitioner at Raleigh Acupuncture
Jinmei Xu is a founding member of Raleigh Acupuncture. She was trained in Beijing, China and the U.S. She utilizes her family traditions and her own extensive knowledge to treat patients who suffer from pain and distress.
Watch video about Jinmei.
Jinmei specializes in treating muscular-skeletal pain issues (i.e., back, neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, knee pain), digestive issues, Weight Issues, depression/anxiety/stress, sleep issues, women’s health, infertility, facial paralysis (Bell’s Palsy), facial rejuvenation, headaches/migraines, dizziness, vertigo, joint pain, etc. For a complete list please click here. She is nationally board certified and state licensed.
Here are some of her patients’ comments about her:
- “Jinmei really helped me with my digestion problems: bloating, crazy cravings, slow digestion and weight gain. I lost 30 lb. I felt so good.”— Jennifer D.
- “Jinmei helped me with my low energy. I was diagnosed with fibromyogia and chronic fatigue. Her treatment enable me to live a normal life again.” — Tifinie S.
- “Jinmei is very gentle and her treatments are very effective. After her treatments, my menstrual cramping is gone.”— Linda W.
- “Jinmei listens and understands my problems. She helped me with so many things: numbness in my hands, neck pain, insomnia, depression.”— Mark H.
- “I can not believe that after 4 years of trying to have a baby and all those IVF cycles all I needed was treatment with you. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!” — Stephanie Z.
Book an appointment to see Jinmei Xu at Raleigh Acupuncture: Book Now.
CLICK HERE to watch a short video about Jinmei Xu.
Mark Molinoff – Practitioner at Raleigh Acupuncture
Mark Molinoff is a founding member of Raleigh Acupuncture. He was trained in the U.S. and China. He comes from a family of physicians. He combines Western and Chinese medicine philosophies to effectively resolve difficult-to-treat diseases. His patients feel deep, life changing results.
Watch video about Mark.
Mark specializes in muscular-skeletal pain and sports injuries (i.e., back, neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, knee, hip pain), digestive issues, arthritis, headaches/migraines, men’s and women’s health, depression/anxiety/stress, infertility, sinus and allergy issues, vertigo, shingles pain, sleep issues (insomnia). For a complete list please click HERE. He is nationally board certified and state licensed.
Here are some patient comments about him:
- “Mark is excellent! After getting acupuncture my knee pain is all better!”— Charles B.
- “Mark takes such good care of me. My fibromyalgia is under control thanks to him. I look forward to my acupuncture treatment each week.”— Beth E.
- “I was on pain killers for years. Mark was able to relieve the pain and get me off of the pills.”— Mary D.
- “I had chronic neck pain for 20 years. Mark’s treatments completely resolved the pain. I highly recommend seeing him if you have neck pain.”–Jerry S.
- “Mark’s treatment got rid of my foot pain (plantar fasciitis). I’m a long distance runner. After his treatments I was cured!”–Rita H.
Book an appointment to see Mark Molinoff at Raleigh Acupuncture: Book Now
CLICK HERE to watch a short video about Mark Molinoff.
Raleigh Acupuncture Mission
The Raleigh Acupuncture mission is to bring you the best quality, safe and effective acupuncture and Chinese Medicine. Our staff are highly trained, with over 20 years of experience. They have treated thousands of cases ranging from day to day ailments to the most difficult and chronic conditions.
More About Our Practice
Many patients arrive after having tried other practitioners and other forms of medicine. They always say they’re so glad to have found us. Our acupuncture treatments allow them to achieve the results they want.
As part of the Raleigh Acupuncture mission, we realize that you are trusting us with the most important aspect of your life — your health. We want to partner with you in your healing process. This is achieved through clear communication, mutual respect, honestly and integrity. Chinese medicine is a powerful tool to achieve health, and includes acupuncture, Chinese natural herbal medicine, dietary counseling, health education, physical exercise suggestions, and lifestyle recommendations to achieve optimal health. The Raleigh Acupuncture mission focuses on providing you with the best quality health care, so you can live a healthy, fulfilling life.
Our acupuncturists are nationally board certified and state licensed. They come from family traditions of practicing medicine, are trained in both China and the U.S., and are ready to serve your healthcare needs. The Raleigh Acupuncture mission focuses on providing you with:
- Superior patient care — the patient’s best interest always comes first.
- Professional, effective treatments from caring practitioners.
- Clean, safe and comfortable treatment environment. High quality, sterile, one-time-use needles.
- Convenient office location with ample free parking.