We have been serving the Greater Raleigh area with superior acupuncture and Chinese medicine since 2005. When you call our office you are greeted by the medical practitioners, and all of your questions are answered by them directly. If no one answers, that’s because they are treating patients and will call you back within the hour. Our highest priority is to serve you, our patients, with the most professional, effective, and compassionate care. Below is information about insurance coverage and our practitioners. We look forward to treating you!
We are In-Network with United Healthcare & Aetna. If your plan covers acupuncture and you’ve met your deductibles we’re happy to file your claims.
Meet The Practitioners
Jinmei Xu, Lic. Ac.
Jinmei Xu is a founding member of Raleigh Acupuncture. She was born in Beijing, China, and trained in Beijing and the U.S. She utilizes her family Eastern Medicine traditions and her own experience to treat patients who suffer from physical, emotional pain, and distress. She specializes in treating complex, chronic conditions. She listens to her patients and seeks the root cause of the condition. Her treatment goal is to empower her patients to take charge of their own healthcare needs by living right and thinking right. Her patients often feel relaxed and have a deep sense of well-being after treatments.
Watch a video about Jinmei.
Jinmei specializes in treating digestive issues, weight issues, women’s health, infertility, muscular-skeletal pain (i.e., back, neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, knee pain), mood disorders (i.e. anxiety, depression, stress), facial paralysis (Bell’s Palsy), facial rejuvenation, headaches/migraines, dizziness, autoimmune conditions, and cancer treatment side effect management. For a complete list please click here. She is nationally board-certified, state-licensed, and a member of the Institute for Functional Medicine.
Here are some of her patients’ comments about her:
- “Jinmei really helped me with my digestion problems: bloating, crazy cravings, slow digestion and weight gain. I lost 30 lb. I felt so good.”— Jennifer D.
- “Jinmei helped me with my low energy. I was diagnosed with fibromyogia and chronic fatigue. Her treatment enable me to live a normal life again.” — Tifinie S.
- “Jinmei is very gentle and her treatments are very effective. After her treatments, my menstrual cramping is gone.”— Linda W.
- “Jinmei listens and understands my problems. She helped me with so many things: numbness in my hands, neck pain, insomnia, depression.”— Mark H.
- “I can not believe that after 4 years of trying to have a baby and all those IVF cycles all I needed was treatment with you, Jinmei. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!” — Stephanie Z.
Book an appointment to see Jinmei Xu at Raleigh Acupuncture: Book Now.
CLICK HERE to watch a short video about Jinmei Xu.
Mark Molinoff, Lic. Ac.
Mark Molinoff is a founding member of Raleigh Acupuncture. He was trained in the U.S. and China. He comes from a family of physicians. He combines Western and Chinese medicine philosophies to effectively resolve difficult-to-treat diseases. He is upbeat and passionate about his work. His patients feel well-taken care of after treatments.
Watch a video about Mark.
Mark specializes in muscular-skeletal pain and sports injuries (i.e., back, neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, knee, hip, feet pain), digestive issues, arthritis, headaches/migraines, men’s and women’s health, depression/anxiety/stress, infertility, sinus and allergy issues, vertigo, shingles pain, and sleep issues (insomnia). For a complete list please click
HERE. He is nationally board-certified, state-licensed, and a member of the Institute for Functional Medicine.
Here are some patient comments about him:
- “Mark is excellent! After getting acupuncture my knee pain is all better!”— Charles B.
- “Mark takes such good care of me. My fibromyalgia is under control thanks to him. I look forward to my acupuncture treatment each week.”— Beth E.
- “I was on pain killers for years. Mark was able to relieve the pain and get me off of the pills.”— Mary D.
- “I had chronic neck pain for 20 years. Mark’s treatments completely resolved the pain. I highly recommend seeing him if you have neck pain.”–Jerry S.
- “Mark’s treatment got rid of my foot pain (plantar fasciitis). I’m a long distance runner. After his treatments I was cured!”–Rita H.
Book an appointment to see Mark Molinoff at Raleigh Acupuncture: Book Now
CLICK HERE to watch a short video about Mark Molinoff.
Raleigh Acupuncture Mission
The Raleigh Acupuncture mission is to bring you the best quality, safe and effective acupuncture and Chinese Medicine. Our staff is highly trained, with over 20 years of experience. They have treated thousands of cases ranging from day-to-day ailments to the most difficult and chronic conditions.
More About Our Practice
Many patients arrive after having tried other practitioners and other forms of medicine. They always say they’re so glad to have found us. Our acupuncture treatments allow them to achieve the results they want.
As part of the Raleigh Acupuncture mission, we realize that you are trusting us with the most important aspect of your life — your health. We want to partner with you in your healing process. This is achieved through clear communication, mutual respect, honesty, and integrity. Chinese medicine is a powerful tool to achieve health and includes acupuncture, Chinese natural herbal medicine, dietary counseling, health education, physical exercise suggestions, and lifestyle recommendations to achieve optimal health. The Raleigh Acupuncture mission focuses on providing you with the best quality health care, so you can live a healthy, fulfilling life.
Our acupuncturists are nationally board certified and state licensed. They come from family traditions of practicing medicine, are trained in both China and the U.S., and are ready to serve your healthcare needs. The Raleigh Acupuncture mission focuses on providing you with:
- Superior patient care — the patient’s best interest always comes first.
- Professional, effective treatments from caring practitioners.
- Clean, safe and comfortable treatment environment. High quality, sterile, one-time-use needles.
- Convenient office location with ample free parking.