Jinmei Xu – Practitioner at Raleigh Acupuncture
Jinmei Xu (Jade) is a founding member of Raleigh Acupuncture. She was trained in Beijing, China and the U.S. She is a fourth generation Chinese acupuncturist and nutritionist. She utilizes her family traditions and her own extensive knowledge to treat difficult, chronic, severe conditions.
Watch video about Jinmei.
Watch patient testimonial about Jinmei.
Jinmei specializes in treating: BACK PAIN, NECK PAIN, SHOULDER PAIN, OTHER TYPES OF PAIN, DIGESTIVE ISSUES, DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, STRESS,
INSOMNIA, WOMEN’S HEALTH ISSUES, INFERTILITY, BELL’S PALSY, MIGRAINES, DIZZINESS, VERTIGO, JOINT PAIN.
For a complete list of conditions she treats click HERE.
Jinmei is nationally board certified and state licensed.
Here are some of her patients’ comments about her:
- “Jinmei really helped me with my digestion problems: bloating, crazy cravings, slow digestion and weight gain. I lost 30 lb. I felt so good.”— Jennifer D.
- “Jinmei helped me with my low energy. I was diagnosed with fibromyogia and chronic fatigue. Her treatment let me to live a normal life again.” — Tifinie S.
- “Jinmei is very gentle and her treatments are very effective. After her treatments, my menstrual cramping is gone.”— Linda W.
- “Jinmei listens and understands my problems. She helped me with so many things: numbness in my hands, neck pain, insomnia, depression.”— Mark H.
- “I can not believe that after 4 years of trying to have a baby and all those IVF cycles all I needed was treatment with you. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!” — Stephanie Z.
BOOK NOW to see Jinmei Xu at Raleigh Acupuncture.
CLICK HERE to watch a short video about Jinmei Xu.