Jinmei Xu – Practitioner at Raleigh Acupuncture
Jinmei Xu (Jade) is a founding member of Raleigh Acupuncture. She was trained in Beijing, China and the U.S. She utilizes family traditions and her own extensive knowledge to restore patients back to health.
Watch video about Jinmei.
Watch patient testimonial about Jinmei.
Jinmei specializes in treating muscular-skeletal pain issues (i.e., back, neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, knee pain), digestive issues, Weight Issues, depression/anxiety/stress, sleep issues, women’s health, infertility, facial paralysis (Bell’s Palsy), facial rejuvenation, headaches/migraines, dizziness, vertigo, joint pain, etc.
For a complete list of conditions she treats click HERE.
Jinmei is nationally board certified and state licensed.
Here are some of her patients’ comments about her:
- “Jinmei really helped me with my digestion problems: bloating, crazy cravings, slow digestion and weight gain. I lost 30 lb. I felt so good.”— Jennifer D.
- “Jinmei helped me with my low energy. I was diagnosed with fibromyogia and chronic fatigue. Her treatment let me to live a normal life again.” — Tifinie S.
- “Jinmei is very gentle and her treatments are very effective. After her treatments, my menstrual cramping is gone.”— Linda W.
- “Jinmei listens and understands my problems. She helped me with so many things: numbness in my hands, neck pain, insomnia, depression.”— Mark H.
- “I can not believe that after 4 years of trying to have a baby and all those IVF cycles all I needed was treatment with you. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!” — Stephanie Z.
BOOK NOW to see Jinmei Xu at Raleigh Acupuncture.
CLICK HERE to watch a short video about Jinmei Xu.