Mark Molinoff – Practitioner at Raleigh Acupuncture
Mark Molinoff is a founding member of Raleigh Acupuncture. He was trained in the U.S. and China. He comes from a family of physicians. He combines Western and Chinese medicine philosophies to effectively resolve difficult-to-treat diseases. His patients feel deep, life changing results.
Watch video about Mark.
Watch patient testimonial about Mark.
Mark specializes in muscular-skeletal pain and sports injuries (i.e., back, neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, knee, hip pain), digestive issues, arthritis, headaches/migraines, men’s and women’s health, depression/anxiety/stress, infertility, sinus and allergy issues, vertigo, shingles pain, sleep issues (insomnia).
For a complete list of conditions he treats please click HERE.
Mark is nationally board certified and state licensed.
Here are some patient comments about him:
- “Mark is excellent! After getting acupuncture my knee pain is all better!”— Charles B.
- “Mark takes such good care of me. My fibromyalgia is under control thanks to him. I look forward to my acupuncture treatment each week.”— Beth E.
- “I was on pain killers for years. Mark was able to relieve the pain and get me off of the pills.”— Mary D.
- “I had chronic neck pain for 20 years. Mark’s treatments completely resolved the pain. I highly recommend seeing him if you have neck pain.”–Jerry S.
- “Mark’s treatment got rid of my foot pain (plantar fasciitis). I’m a long distance runner. After his treatments I was cured!”–Rita H.
BOOK NOW to make an appointment to see Mark Molinoff at Raleigh Acupuncture. Or call him at 919-815-8115.
CLICK HERE to watch a short video about Mark Molinoff.