The Raleigh Acupuncture exhaustion treatment is effective for resolving debilitating fatigue. Some typical triggers of exhaustion include the following:
- You may have just finished a round of chemotherapy or radiation and find yourself more tired than ever.
- You had a baby 18 months ago, are still breastfeeding, and are so tired it’s making you despondent.
- You’ve been working at your job 12 hours a day for the past four months on a huge deal and have finally hit the wall – you can’t concentrate, can’t sleep even though you’re tired, and don’t have the energy to get through the rest of the day, let alone your job.
The list goes on. There are so many ways to get yourself to the state of exhaustion. The good news is that the Raleigh Acupuncture Exhaustion Treatment will get you back on your feet again, regardless of what knocked you down.
Raleigh Acupuncture Exhaustion Treatment
Watch video on how we treat fatigue and exhaustion with acupuncture.
How It Works
We first do a complete intake exam when you come in, ask you questions, feel your pulse, and look at your tongue. This information helps us establish a Chinese medicine diagnosis for your fatigue. Not all exhaustion is the same – to get you better, we need to comprehend the specific imbalances at work in your body causing your tiredness.
A common feature with exhaustion is that circumstances have taxed your body beyond its ability to restore itself. A good night’s sleep will NOT make everything better. Fatigue has reached the extreme where it’s triggered imbalances at the organ level. As a result, exhaustion has become a sickness. Acupuncture can correct this organ imbalance, returning you to a normal state. From here, you will be able to get your energy and strength back.
This internal balancing work is specific to the patient. First, we will know the correct way to treat you based on how you present during the intake exam. Then, our customized treatment will start to correct the imbalance.
You will begin feeling the difference after just one or two sessions of the Raleigh Acupuncture exhaustion treatment. From there, it’s just like climbing out of a deep hole, each treatment bringing you closer to the light of day, returning you to good health.
Root Causes of Exhaustion
Common pattern imbalances responsible for exhaustion include Spleen Qi and Blood deficiency, Kidney Yang deficiency, and Kidney Yin deficiency with Empty Heat.
- A person with Spleen Qi and Blood deficiency may present with exhaustion plus dizziness, anxiety, difficulty falling asleep even though they are tired, a pale tongue with scallop edges, and a thin pulse.
- Exhaustion from Kidney Yang deficiency will include loose, watery stools in the morning, feeling cold, spontaneous sweating, and a thready weak pulse.
- Kidney Yin deficient exhaustion manifests as night sweats, waking during the night unable to fall back to sleep, a red tongue with no coating, and a rapid, thin pulse.
No matter what the presentation, acupuncture can correct the imbalances. Both the exhaustion and the accompanying symptoms will start to ease, eventually resolving as health returns.
What To Expect
All needles in the Raleigh Acupuncture exhaustion treatment are sterile, single-use, and hair-thin needles. The treatments themselves are relaxing – many of our patients fall asleep during their sessions. You will wake feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. And results are long-lasting – we treat at the root level, making substantial changes to how your body functions.
If you are suffering from weariness, don’t wait another minute. It’s easy to get stuck in an exhausted state. Don’t let that happen.
Exhaustion Acupuncture Research and Case Studies
Key phrase: Raleigh Acupuncture Exhaustion Treatment